Story of a Seventeen Year-Old Student Nurse

After seventeen years of my entire life, I experienced a lot of things. I experienced happiness, loneliness, being angry and frustrated and being frightened. Happy in a manner that you are doing a great job, gaining friends, learning something unique and being in-love with someone. I experienced being in-love and I always think that either I well pass or not. If I pass, I will have a girlfriend but if not, I will have a girlfriend too. So in either case, I will have a girlfriend. I always think positive when I try a risk problem in my life because I believe that trying is the best way to become happy. Last two years I tried courting a girl and finally we have been in a relationship. But we did not last forever; we just become girlfriend/boyfriend in a couple of months.

When I’m with my friends and we are always discussing of what we will eat. If it pizza or not. If we eat pizza, nothings left from our money but if not, nothings left from our money too. In either case, nothings will be left on our money. If I eat pizza it cost more than five hundred pesos but if I do not eat pizza I would buy something to eat and it my cost also a five hundred peso bill and nothings will be left on our money.

When I’m going to study in La Consolacion College-Pasig to become a grade school student it is either I would go to school or not. If I would go, then I my parents would be proud on me but if not they would be disappointment on there side. In either case my parents would be proud on me or would be disappointment on there side. In the end, I chose going to school because I want to learned a lot and explore the world. I enjoy lots in that school because I experienced friendship from different people. I felt joy and bonding with my classmates and I learned a lot from them and at the same time they learned something from me. I think that our friendship will last forever.

When I am in Grade six I think that I should study well so that it is either I would be honor or not. If I would be an honor, then I can be proud on myself with my friends and family that would be glad but if not, they would not appraise me. So in either case, I can be proud on myself with my friends and family that would be glad or they would not appraise me. In the end, I become and honor student because I study well and hard. First, I am not expecting that I would not be honor but in the end my principal told me that I am involved in the awarding for honor. Gradually, I am first honorable mentioned in that time. I am third highest in our batch and I finally thank God with my family and friends that always support me for everything. I could say that this moment is the best from all that I have experienced.

Being sad is composed of problems and anxiety. So if I am sad I could have problems or anxiety. If I have a problem, then I would find a solution if I have anxiety I would try to get more information to somebody. In either case I would find a solution or I would try to get more information to somebody. I experienced being sad when I have failed to do something in my life. Like, if I am not satisfied with my grades I felt sadness and I would find a solution to that. I would strive harder to become a good student. Like now, I am a student nurse; I should study harder and give my best because I will be saving lives in the future. With this, I should act perfectly so that I could save peoples lives. Nurses should be curious and has compassion to others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rumors are out that Avril Lavigne Died Accidentally in Snowboarding

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Confirm DATING!

Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)