Workout


Ouch my muscle aches after a day in the gym. I feel like my muscles were tearing. My left upper forearm cannot extend to its maximum range. Part of workout, is a lot of pain. I know that thousands of session should be made after I return to my slim body. I try to do biceps, triceps, chest and abdomen (abs) building. It makes me feel so much pain after that day. One factor that I consider why I am so much in pain is because of being a beginner.

I try to have more of this patience and passion to workout because as I always see in the mirror, my fats are obscene. I want to have a body physically fit. With 6 packed abs on it and with different obvious muscular cuts. Some girls hate to see fat guys. They love to see muscular guys rather than stout guys. Well, working out is not easy especially if you are not dedicated to do it. Many teenagers forget about working out or playing sports. Due to the new technology, personal computers and Playstation, teens prefer to play with these rather than sports or workout. And with that, many diseases are widely spreading such as diabetes, heart disease, cancers and the like. Looking at specific diseases, the risk of dying from cancer increased 45% for men and 28% for women due to lack of physical activity. The risk of dying from respiratory ailments was 92% higher for men and 75% higher for women. The risk of dying from heart disease was 52% higher for men and 28% higher for women,

I just shared the day of my workout. Hopefully I gave you health information about this one and I want also to share this post to people who stay at home sitting for a long day. Your body and muscles need to work out. Though some of people do not want to undergo sweating but definitely it is needed. So keep sweating for a good reason, to live longer and happy. Do not just stay at home, go for workout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rumors are out that Avril Lavigne Died Accidentally in Snowboarding

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Confirm DATING!

Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)